Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Green Hearts And Just the Right Shoes

I was fixing my hair in this picture but I need a front view of the dress so enjoy the smiley face! :)

So for some reason I'm suddenly finding all this time AFTER vacation to post my pictures? Please someone explain this to me! Anyway we had beautiful weather for a couple days, but as any New Englander knows "If you don't like the weather in New England, wait five minutes". In a matter of a day it had become extremely cold and rainy, so I begrudgingly broke out my tights again and created this outfit. I really like it and think it will become added to the regular outfit ideas in my head. I love how the hearts on the dress and the shoes exactly match in color, but they're so small it isn't obviously "matchy matchy".
I also love the fit of this dress and the cool ruffle collar. 
I want to talk about the power of shoes. These shoes are one of my all-time favorite pairs in my closet. They are really unique and just had to have them when I saw them in Provincetown this summer. They actually go with a lot because there are a mix of color in them. They are real leather everywhere, a stacked wood heel and SUPER comfy for a four-inch heel(which for me, is the absolute height limit). I love these shoes and when I have them on, the day is always awesome, along with my mood. I feel like certain shoes have the power to make you feel that awesome and, in my opinion, it should happen more often!
So comment on this or any post on this blog about any questions you have or anything else! I love hearing for you!



Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Shoes: Poetic Licence poeticlicence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment