Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prom 2012 Part 3

Okay, the final part of the prom blogging this year is above all, my favorite type of dress: Princess Ball Gowns. I consider myself to be very feminine when it comes to clothes and this type of dress is obviously my favorite for that reason. You look like a princess wearing one. Who wouldn't want that!? So because it is my favorite, I am going to post more than two dresses, give the prices like the others but will not argue which one is better because I honestly could not do that. Almost every A-line ball gown I see is gorgeous to me! Oh do I dread the day I will have to pick just ONE wedding dress....
PRINCESS GOWNS
Beaded Sweetheart Tulle A-line Prom Dress $149.99
This and many other dresses like this generally have websites that are very accommodating. This dress comes in 28 colors! Especially if you order online, you can have it sized custom to your body measurements including the length! But be careful, some websites will do all this customization for a fair price, but they will almost always get the rest of your money you saved on the dress, in shipping the dress to you!

A-Line Sweetheart Royal Blue Prom Dress $245
40 colors!

Jeweled Sweetheart Organza A-line Prom Dress with Bow Sash $129.99
Now this gives the Cinderella feel without all the puffiness if you're worried about standing out too much!

A-Line Sweetheart Basque Waist Pleated Long Satin Prom Dresses $275
A-Line Sweetheart Basque Waist Pleated Long Satin Fuchsia Prom Dresses PD0037
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!

Blue Sweetheart A-line Taffeta Prom Dress  $240.00
This picture does NOT do this dress justice! Please click the link to get a better look! 

Well that ends this year's prom dress review! Can't wait to review next year's! Who knows, maybe I'll be reviewing what you wore!

No comments:

Post a Comment