Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bad News...

So You guys have responded greatly by me making an instagram for the summer until I can get my computer back. Don't worry I'll keeep instagraam up once I get bck to my computer, frankly because I'm addicted now! But I have been using instagram so much and theres going to be a little break. Seeing as how I have used 90% of my data on my phone plan and have 16 days left in the billing cycle, I need to wait until I have wifi (restaurants, gyms, etc) to use instagram. So Its not like there will be no activity for 16 days, it just might not be as regular and consistent. Sorry again you guys, who would have thought it would be so hard to share with you guys! In the meantime I need to make a list of places around here that offer free wifi....

No comments:

Post a Comment