Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I figured it out!

So I told you guys I would find away to keep this blog somewhat alive and active during the summer and it just hit me. I made an instagram! So now I can show you guys my outfits more than having to wait weeks for me to get home, take pictures, and post them. I am still new and I'm not sure if the lingo is different from facebook but I literally just made it two minutes ago so I'll explore and find out. So add/follow me or whatever instagram calls it at "prettyaffordablefashion". I will try to post a lot of pictures of my outfits, the problem is that I work most days during the week so I don't really have a way or reason to dress up because there is somewhat of a dress code from the board of health. BUT on the positive side its still a great way to keep communicating with you guys! So if you add/follow me, I'll be sure to follow you back! I love to see all of your creations and hopefully we can inspire each other whether it be clothes, hair, makeup, shoes, whatever! I love seeing and hearing from the readers of this blog!
So remember, "prettyaffordablefashion" and have a fashionable day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment