Monday, July 23, 2012

I know, I know...

I realize I haven't posted anything in weeks and its not because I havent wanted to. I am working and living away from home and on Cape Cod all summer and unfortunately the computer I have access to I can't load pictures onto, thus diminishing any type of entry this entire blog was created for. I will be home for less than 24 hours sometime next week so I am going to try really hard to get a lot of posts ready or something. I dont know exactly how or what I am going to do, but trust I will find a way. But if for some chacne I don't, we will all, myself included, have to live without the blog being updated until I go back home for good. But at least by then there wil be a bunch of new fall clothes to look at! so stay positive and hopefully I will be able to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment