Saturday, July 7, 2012

Let It Be


So today I'm wearing my trusty polka dot skirt. I couldn't tell you how many times I've worn that skirt in the short time since I had bought it. Hey, what can I say, I love my polka dots! Also this skirt I'm pretty sure is supposed to be worn around the hips, but I just slapped on a safety pin in the back and pulled it up around my waist so it created a better shape for my body. I also have on my awesome tee with The Beatles in a 4 tile set up that was their album cover for the last studio album titled Let It Be. I love this t shirt for not only what is on it, but the way it fits and feels. It's a light weight cotton so I don't get hot when I wear during the summer even though it has mid length sleeves. It has black sleeves and a white body so it has a certain illusion to it. It also has the awesome worn-in feeling that makes you want to wear it more and more. My denim jacket, as you can see, did not last long on with the heat!



Please ignore my face, it's a good picture for the outfit and I need to learn how to not talk during these...




Jacket-Kohl's
Shirt-Forever 21
Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes- Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment